As a Recruitment Consultant you will act as the essential link between candidates and clients, offering consultative advice on hiring strategy as well as managing the complex interview process. A great consultant builds long lasting relationships with clients and provides trusted advice on how to attract and retain the top talent in the industry. You will achieve this by getting to know your clients, the technical skills required, and also the cultural fit and atmosphere of the workplace.
Confidence is an important attribute for a Recruitment Consultant and the sense of satisfaction gained from placing the right candidates with the right job is a significant motivator for success.
A career in recruitment offers excellent opportunities for progression. In general you will enter the industry as a Trainee Consultant or Resourcer with little or no experience and progress as quickly as your ability allows to a fully fledged Consultant position.
Flowtec are experts within the field of Engineering & IT recruitment and being seen as a specialist in your field is essential for ensuring that your clients and candidates come back to you time and time again.
The Flowtec Group is recruiting across all our entities and divisions:
Vacancies at Flowtec
Senior Recruitment Consultants
Principle Recruitment consultants
Senior & Principle Recruitment consultants
- Competitive basic salary – OTE €80-120k
- Outstanding commission – See details below
- Company shares scheme
- 2 weeks additional holiday over Christmas
- Flexible working hours
- Company car
If you are a successful recruitment consultant then Flowtec is keen to speak with you.
We know what makes good consultants leave and Flowtec is set up to attract and retain the most talented recruiters and headhunters. We like to understand what excites and motivates our employees to establish goals, reward achievements and benefit their entire lives through working here.
Propel your Career forward
Being employed at Flowtec is more than just having a ‘job’. We offer long term career progression, unrivalled internal training and a meritocratic structure, meaning you are guided through your career, and rewarded for your successes.
Our business has been built on three strong values – Professionalism, Integrity, Expertise. Working with us means encompassing these values and embracing our honest, hardworking culture.
Flowtec Engineering GmbH is an ambitious, modern and market leading recruitment agency that has grown on family values. You can expect from us:
- No Threshold and No Cap to your Commission Structure – We provide the support and resources to allow you to be your best and ensure you’re rewarded for working hard
- Career Progression – Offering growth opportunities within the company through principle consultant or management avenues (Both offering a shares scheme to become a true partner)
- Social Events – Horse Racing, Sport Events, Regular Rewards, Christmas and Summer Parties
- Incredible Rewards – All-Inclusive Weekends away, Spa Days, Lunches, Nights Out
- Fully funded further learning
- No restrictions geographically – We work with clients globally
You will be working alongside the best and most successful recruitment consultants in their field who have now set up Flowtec and have a true interest in you achieving your full potential. It is undoubtable a unique opportunity for you to continue developing yourself far into your global recruitment career.
You will be a successful Recruitment Consultant – motivated, ambitious, competitive and able to build strong relationships to capitalise on the opportunities available to them, as well as their team.