Virtual Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a Virtual Sales Account Manager for an international family-owned company. They are an innovative well-known player specialising in providing automation solutions for the industry. They offer their extensive range of products in almost 70 countries worldwide!
The Virtual Sales Account Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and maintaining existing client relationships in the Irish market. You will report to the Head of Virtual Sales and get direct support from the sales manager. This hybrid position offers a great deal of flexibility in terms of the work environment, with a mix of remote and office work.
- Provide support and develop relationships with existing customers using phone and MS Teams communication.
- Actively pursue new potential customers and opportunities through targeted prospecting efforts.
- Selling the complete range of products and identifying suitable solutions for customer needs after an extended sales and product training.
- Guide customers through the entire sales process, from initial contact to contract signing, taking full responsibility for sales outcomes and results for your assigned customers.
- Educate customers about the solutions you provide and utilize cross-selling, up-selling, and social selling strategies to maximize sales opportunities.
- Participate in virtual trade fairs, actively contribute to them, and effectively represent the company in social media channels.
- Proven track record in technical sales, ideally in an industry related to automation.
- Capable of building and maintaining new client relationships.
- Having an analytical mindset with a proactive and results-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work well within a team.
- Perfect knowledge of English and Dutch.
- A brand-new challenging position with a lot of freedom and independence within an international growing company.
- A great employer that invests in its staff and has low turnover.
- You will join a dynamic team working closely together towards the same goals.
- Excellent training opportunities including support from your colleagues and manager.
- A competitive and attractive salary package with fringe benefits including a bonus, pension savings, 30 holidays, ….
Mail your resume to: [email protected]
If you would like more information about this vacancy or similar vacancies, please call Anne Willemen; +32 (0) 467 04 30 55.