Do you have an interest in Engineering, IT or Science? Do you want to be part of an internationally oriented organization? And do you speak Dutch?
Due to the substantial growth in the sector, Flowtec is expanding its Engineering Division specifically for the Dutch and Belgium market. We are looking for a junior recruitment consultant to join our team.
Who are we:
Flowtec Engineering is an international search and selection consultancy specialising in providing niche recruitment and headhunting solutions for various sectors within the Engineering industry. We are a well-established and reputable recruitment company and work with some of the largest organizations globally as well as many fast-growing SME businesses.
We have offices in Dusseldorf, Antwerp, Brussels, Rotterdam, Madrid and Dallas.
We are looking for a professional who is willing to have an impact through their role as a recruitment consultant. Apply your knowledge and linguistic skills by conversing with companies, and candidates in the industry and stay up to date with relevant developments through your conversations.
- Identify quality candidates, providing information about the roles available.
- Screen candidates and apply your knowledge, of the industry to understand and assess their skillset.
- Sorting through applications and contacting suitable applicants. Have excellent administration skills, providing pre-interview information and directions.
- Able to work towards and exceed targets with a confident, ambitious spirit while upholding quality. We are providing feedback to candidates promptly. Maintaining job boards, posting job specs and filtering CVs.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- Have a growth mindset. You’re always looking to improve your knowledge and capacities. As well as those of everyone across the team.
- Friendly, approachable and people-orientated.
- Fantastic telephone and video manners.
- Strong organisational abilities (including handling multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously and leading a team).
- Strong communication, including both questioning and listening skills and ensuring empathy.
What we offer:
- Generous base salary.
- 20 holidays + 14 additional days during the December festive periods.
- Commissions up to 30% uncapped.
- Incentives such as a trip abroad or dinners at fancy restaurants.
If you are interested in this or future opportunities in your area, please send your CV to [email protected]. We will contact you when opportunities arise that match your geography and experience.