Service Engineer HVAC – Innovative Air Treatment
As a Service Engineer you are the face of the company. You are in direct contact with customers located throughout Belgium. You put new innovative installations and techniques at the service of the customer, actively contribute to changes and improvements, as well as detecting malfunctions and carrying out the necessary maintenance work. You also follow specialized training courses to get to grips with continuous innovation and techniques.
What do you bring with you?
- Bachelor of Electromechanics / Electricity or equivalent through experience
- Experience with the HVAC sector
- Knowledge of measurement and control technology
- You are a hard worker and want to become a true expert at the pioneer in HVAC
- Good knowledge of French and English, intermediate knowledge of Dutch
What do you get in return for your hard work?
- An interesting salary package with company car, insurances, meal vouchers, …
- State of the Art projects with the market leader in HVAC
- Various, complex projects with a lot of room for creativity and personal growth
- Training and follow-up to make you an expert in no time,
Seems interesting but what about the company?
Through continuous innovation you end up with the market leader in HVAC. There is a flat structure with short lines of communication. In addition, a great deal is invested in training and personnel. Staff turnover is virtually non-existent. It is the employees who make the success!
Are you a creative initiator who likes freedom and independence? Then you are the perfect match!
Let’s do this!
Mail your cv to: [email protected]
For more info you can call Joeri Van Bourgonie at +32(0) 467 02 30 77