New Vacancy Job– Architect – Spain, Madrid – Availability to live in Madrid
Flowtec Solutions is looking for an experienced Architect for an International Engineering Company to be based in Madrid (Spain).
- Architect with around 6 years of experience in Architecture projects of different sectors. Experience in industrial sector is an asset.
- Spanish, French and English
- High level of design (portfolio of projects should be send with CV)
- Proven experience in architectural competitions, offices and residential projects.
- International experience in elaborating quotations & proposals
- BIM Design experienced (not mandatory) and knowledge in Revit, BIM 360.
- International mobility due to project
- Availability to live in Madrid, Spain
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the architecture quality of the projects with the owners
- Lead the definition and the follow up of an Architecture project working with the project manager of the project
- Ensure the quality and profitability projects
- Leading, centralizing, enlarging and spreading technical business unit knowledge, (methods, trainings, tools)
- Lead the Business Development
- Lead the Human Resources management of the Business Unit in coordination with the HR
Why would you consider this position?
- The company is strongly betting on its development and would like to integrate talented new people in the spirit of growing the business unit.
- If you are interested to develop your career in a challenging but at the same time nice environment.
- Good salary package
Are you ready for a new adventure?
If you are interested send your CV to: Eddy Junior Konu : [email protected]
Contact us for more information: +32 467 010 885